Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02699 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,446 zł (₨164,704) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)