Cost of living comparison between Multan, Pakistan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03784 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,821 zł (₨100,957) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)