Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02796 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,269 zł (₨152,705) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)