Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03894 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,107 zł (₨105,469) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (33 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)