Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,219 zł (RM2,499) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (32 minutes ago)