Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 206% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,462 zł ($2,780) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)