Cost of living comparison between Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05086 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,689 zł (Taka 33,214) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)