Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00318 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,924 zł (2,176,213 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 344 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)