Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,000 zł (1,916,215 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)