Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,037 zł (882,692 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (28 minutes ago)