Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00362 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,041 zł (840,978 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)