Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,367 zł (2,071,418 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)