Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.203 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,800 zł (2,178KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)