Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.187 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,902 zł (2,241KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)