Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,234 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06930 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,435 zł (руб 49,572) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (42 minutes ago)