Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,193 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06047 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,642 zł (руб 109,835) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)