Cost of living comparison between Moscow, Russia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,064 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06377 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,840 zł (руб 75,898) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)