Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,316 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05539 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,989 zł (руб 90,074) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)