Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00871 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,162 zł (821,973 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)