Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00812 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,332 zł (656,946 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burlington costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Katsuta costs ¥680 (35 minutes ago)