Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00847 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,675 zł (669,780 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)