Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00849 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,136 zł (723,134 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)