Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,458 zł (525,761 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)