Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,074 zł (1,628 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)