Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.805 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,428 zł (1,427 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)