Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.773 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,219 zł (1,913 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)