Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,101 zł (₨101,125) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)