Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05297 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,999 zł (₨113,249) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)