Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,313 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.845 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,646 zł (C$3,040) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)