Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.803 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,718 zł (C$2,753) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 30,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)