Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,073 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.836 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,378 zł (C$4,012) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)