Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.164 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,700 zł (C$2,118) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)