Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.263 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,011 zł (€1,410) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)