Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,101 zł (€1,700) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)