Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.227 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 94% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,474 zł (€2,478) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)