Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12136 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,930 zł ($U57,103) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)