Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11859 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,889 zł ($U58,090) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)