Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14138 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,217 zł ($U36,902) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (42 minutes ago)