Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21141 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,969 zł (Mex$ 18,773) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)