Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18763 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,040 zł (Mex$ 37,522) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)