Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,621 zł (COL$2,587,688) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)