Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,971 zł (COL$4,134,704) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)