Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,771 zł (COL$4,619,014) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)