Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,207 zł (COL$3,088,477) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (39 minutes ago)