Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03027 PLN / JMD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,131 zł (J$136,497) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)