Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02862 PLN / JMD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,348 zł (J$256,750) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)