Cost of living comparison between Monsanto, Portugal and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.335 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,007 zł (€694) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)