Cost of living in Mons, Belgium vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,430 zł (€3,127) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)