Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02364 PLN / LRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,053 zł (340,610 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)