Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04336 PLN / LRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 125% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,020 zł (161,889 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)