Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04628 PLN / LRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 149% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,344 zł (201,908 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)