Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21138 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,542 zł (Mex$ 12,027) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)