Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18674 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,662 zł (Mex$ 24,963) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)