Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,778 zł (14,109 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)