Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,311 zł (13,552 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)