Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03978 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,231 zł (Shilling131,501) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)