Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03694 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,395 zł (Shilling173,131) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)