Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03530 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,867 zł (Shilling166,181) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)