Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03712 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,504 zł (Shilling202,180) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)