Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,008 zł (₩2,741,849) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)