Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00648 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 282% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,755 zł (3,356,002 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (37 minutes ago)