Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1417%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 548% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,197 zł (2,279,892 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (35 minutes ago)