Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1449%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00724 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 563% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,730 zł (2,863,068 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (40 minutes ago)