Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 285% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,642 zł (2,984,843 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)