Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00709 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 863% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 30,095 zł (4,243,709 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)