Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00607 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 261% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,423 zł (3,033,011 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)