Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00639 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 288% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,724 zł (3,401,000 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)