Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.638 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,816 zł ($2,148) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)