Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,756 zł ($2,057) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)