Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.757 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,344 zł ($2,221) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (31 minutes ago)