Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03383 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,219 zł (¥302,105) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)