Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03479 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,733 zł (¥250,998) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)