Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.697 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,508 zł (2,043 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)