Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.704 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,748 zł (2,126 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)