Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.695 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,926 zł (2,199 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)