Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03347 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,693 zł (₨199,958) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (17 minutes ago)