Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03566 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,489 zł (₨97,826) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)