Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,432 zł (RM7,240) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)