Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,758 zł (RM6,479) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)