Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,928 zł (RM6,894) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)