Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,661 zł (RM5,099) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (33 minutes ago)