Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21813 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,722 zł (E£ 17,063) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (28 minutes ago)