Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.853 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,485 zł (2,420 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)