Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,656 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.671 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,229 zł ($2,787) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)