Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03966 PLN / CVE
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,432 zł (86,533 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)