Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19525 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,648 zł (Mex$ 23,806) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)