Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18958 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,692 zł (Mex$ 19,474) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)