Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.698 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,816 zł ($2,654) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)