Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.730 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,557 zł (AU$2,769) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)