Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.649 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,288 zł (AU$2,751) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)