Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,445 zł (€2,666) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 3 hours ago)