Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,769 zł (€2,506) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)