Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,622 zł (€2,515) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)