Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.955 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 191% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,900 zł ($2,756) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)