Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.925 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 189% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,831 zł ($2,759) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)