Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,963 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18872 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,709 zł (Mex$ 40,846) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)