Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,007 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19241 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,162 zł (Mex$ 26,827) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)