Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,651 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18674 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,170 zł (Mex$ 27,687) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (27 minutes ago)