Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.840 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,985 zł (4,747TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)