Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,960 zł (3,659TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)