Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.194 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,346 zł (3,641TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (34 minutes ago)