Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,059 zł (2,923TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (36 minutes ago)