Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,661 zł (5,784TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)