Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.787 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,294 zł (5,455TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)