Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18431 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,951 zł (Mex$ 26,864) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)