Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19677 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,044 zł (Mex$ 30,714) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)