Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16885 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,117 zł (ARS $24,385) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)