Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11082 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,688 zł ($U42,308) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)