Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13056 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,235 zł (32,440₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)