Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13501 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,668 zł (34,573₴) in Melitopol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)