Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,847 zł (€1,621) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)