Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,390 zł (€1,750) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)