Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,028 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.125 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,889 zł (AU$2,205) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)