Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,457 prices entered by 669 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.779 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,948 zł (AU$3,580) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)