Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,393 prices entered by 640 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.649 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,295 zł (AU$3,131) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)