Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37374 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,495 zł (12,028 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (41 minutes ago)