Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00256 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,558 zł (1,782,465 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)