Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00263 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,459 zł (1,698,039 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)