Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05302 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,050 zł (₨95,249) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)