Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05504 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,687 zł (₨85,167) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)