Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05096 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,475 zł (₨87,813) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)