Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,018 zł (COL$5,811,491) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)