Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,465 zł (COL$4,293,192) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)